Monday 9 July 2012

A Jolly Button + Sharing the Love

Exciting news!!  Finally after hmming and ahhhing on what my first ever blog button should look like, I've finally got round to actually making it . .  . yay!  


So here it is!


I feel like so proud of myself, sad really.  I often think I do not have a creative bone in my body, but perhaps I have underestimated myself on this occasion.  I know it isn't the best quality, but I like it.

So lets get down to the nitty-gritty . .  . would you like to share your button with me?  If you'd like to button share, I'd love that.  I'm planning to have a dedicated tab page at the top of my blog.


Another note, I'm now actually thinking of re-designing my blog - something more plain with the pink and grey theme.  What do you think?


Let me know your thoughts, I like your feed back :-)


Bye bye for now you lovely followers,


Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great button hun. I have added it to my blog. I like you layout of you blog, a bit of colour and easy to read. You should do what you thinks best though, sometimes a change is nice. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig