Sunday 8 July 2012

June Favourites + Chit Chat

I'll start this post with the ramble chit chat part and say I'm so sorry for the delay, but this post/video is so late due to technical difficulties. Basically I filmed my June favourites whilst it was still June.  I originally hoped I'd have it up before July 1st however my laptop just didn't like my videos any more and corrupted them every time I tried to upload to YouTube.

So I was left with the choice of no longer uploading to YouTube or spending my pennies and buying myself a hardcore computer which could cope with the demands.  The latter seemed a better option, as I like filming and don't want to stop as i feel like I've only just started.  So yesterday with the guidance of my hubby, I spent a small fortune in PC World and got a new PC - yay!  I've now uploaded about three videos in fast succession which you can see on my YouTube channel.  But hopefully that should explain my slowness of giving you my June favourites.  Anyways on with the show.



Last month I bought you May empties, this month I have June favourites for you.  I decided I may alternate it so it'll be empties, favourites, empties, favourites . . . it just seems easier and it gives me more time to fall in love and empty my products.

Mentioned products are:

My New Look scarf
Soap and Glory Flake Away
Zara Black Peony
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement
Essie Fiji
Leighton Denny Babydoll
Topshop Crayons in Ramble and Sunflower

Hope you enjoy x

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the colours of the Topshop Crayons!! I wish I went in Topshop more just to have a look at the beauty section, but I'm so used to just walking past it's a bit of a shame! May have to copy you and get these xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig