Saturday 7 July 2012

TAG: Makeup Look for £20

There is a TAG floating around the blogging and You Tube world called the $20 Makeup Look.  I recently saw Fleur De Force’s version for the UK called the £20 Makeup Look.  Trying to buy makeup for only £20 wasn’t too bad.  Obviously you cannot buy high end products like Chanel, Dior or Estee Lauder for example, but you can buy a lot of drug store items if you shop sensibly.

In Fleur's You Tube video she included brushes in her budget.  I haven't however, as i have far too many brushes plus the TAG says £20 makeup look, the instruments to apply makeup I think don’t count.  But if you chose to join in, it is up to you if you want to included brushes or not.

So here’s what i bought and the prices and locations:

Foundation Collection 2000 Naturally Matt in Beige = £2.99 Boots
Concealer/Eye Primer MUA = £1.00 Superdrug
Mascara  Super Size Big Fat Lash in Black  = £2.99 Superdrug
Eyeshadow - Gold by Giles in Envy (available from New Look) = £3.99

Eye Liner Collection 2000 Extreme 24hour Felt Tip in Black = £2.99 Boots
Eyebrows - Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Black/Brown = £2.99 Superdrug

Blusher - Natural Collections in Peach Melba = £1.99  (the only pre-owned product I used) Boots
Lipstick - this has no name but it's from Primark = £1.00 

Total spend = £18.96

** - The Collection 2000 foundation and liner were purchased on offer in Boots at the time "any items worth £2.99, if you buy two you got them for £5.00".  That was the offer.

Now I suppose I could of bought a gloss with my remaining pennies but I chose to come home with some spare change. If you want to see my video of this makeup look then click below.


Will you be posting your £20/$20 makeup look?  I'd love to see it!!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig