Monday 2 July 2012

Harpers Bazaar and Leighton Denny

It's been a while since I have written a worthy magazine deal post but this was something I couldn't ignore.  I have popped my cherry with this purchase as I have never ever bought Harpers Bazaar magazine before.  It's not a magazine that generally appeals to me.  I think £4.20 for a magazine is quite jaw dropping..

Howeever it became very appealing indeed when I saw a gorgeous Leighton Denny polish glued to the front cover of their July issue!!!


Gracing the front cover is Florence Welch . . . stunning!

With this summery hot pink staring at me and it being the only copy left on the shelf, I knew it had to be mine! Moooohahaha! Evil laugh!

There are usually three colour to choose from, I didn't get a choice but I would of picked this colour anyways.  The other two shades are a taupey grey-beige and a hot coral.  Not too bad getting a Leighton Denny for £4.20 I might say :-D

I will have swatches to follow this evening as I'm sneaking this post in at work.  Cannot be painting my nails at my desk now can we . . . hehe.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig