Sunday 20 May 2012

Rituals Foaming Shower Gel Sensation

When I first came a cross the Foaming Shower Gel Sensation by Rituals to say it was love is an understatement.  When I got the Yogi Flow in one of my Glossy Boxes, I knew I would repurchase this when I finished my Glossy Box bottle.  I had some vouchers for House of Fraser so I saved them especially for Rituals.



As I loved Yogi Flow so much I knew I'd get another.  Floral rose and nourishing almond oil make having a bath a blissful experience.  The scent is just perfect not too much, flowery but not too lingering.  I thought I'd also try another scent called Fujiyama which is Mandarin and Mint.  Again a strong scent but not too over powering.

Taking a bath or shower with these is like being in a luxury spa, it is like nothing I've ever tried before.  When you first use this product it's kind of like a science experiment.  If you get a little bit of gel then this special reaction happens and it just grows and expands into an explosion of luscious bubbles with the consistency like shaving foam.  If you want to see a video demo of what it looks like, I talk about it in my April Empties video, if you fast forward to 2.30 minutes.

Each can costs £6.50 which you may think is extravagant but a little goes a long way so it will last you a long time.

What you thoughts of Rituals?  Have you tried these?

Angela xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These sound wonderful! I'm not sure if we can get it around here though. But anything with "luscious bubbles" sounds right up our alley! :)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want one I'd send you one if you'd like! :-D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig