Saturday 5 May 2012

Zara Black Peony

I remember reading a blog post from yonks ago (I can't remember the name of the blog) about a very very cool dup.  When I read about it I was intrigued indeed.


High street store Zara offer a Eau De Toilette in Black Peony which is a lovely smelling scent.  At a unbelievable cheap of £9.99, the price tag alone is a winner but the fact you get 50ml for the price is even better.

A strong fragrance which smells of vanilla, citrus and floral notes (peony obviously lol) It is strong at first but the smell does fade quickly, it lasts up to 2-3 hours, but it does linger on the skin just not as strongly.


The fact this a uncanny dup for the Viktor & Rolf fragrance Flowerbomb which is one of my all time favourites makes this purchase all the more exciting.  I had used Flowerbomb for several years and I went through about 4 full size bottles.  Then all of a sudden I met Daisy by Marc Jacobs and the love affair with Flowerbomb ended.

So finding a cheaper alternative is something to smile about.  You can buy a 50ml bottle of Viktor & Rolf for  around £65.00, so to save around £50 is not something to ignore.

Have you found any cheaper alternatives to your well loved favourites?

Angela xox


SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig