Tuesday 22 May 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation

There may be a new holy grail foundation on the block.  By now I would of thought you'd know my ultimate favourite is the Make Up For Ever HD foundation, but with limited availability of places in the UK to buy it, I try to not use it so much these days.  Sad times.

So when a Benefit girl grabbed me recently and said if I'd like to try their new foundation, I thought why not.


Shade: Ivory (Believe In Me)

Deep breath. . . Benefits Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation is certainly a mouthful.  Their new foundation comes in 9 colours with a good range of light to dark shades.  With a SPF of 25 this is a good-to-your-skin foundation.  It is also hosts a PA+++ which means this has the highest protection grade of the UVA filters.  So basically a really good foundation that protects against sun damage.  High five!

The foundation has a watery consistency and creates a light to medium coverage, which I love.  It is brightening and moisturising and it makes you look refreshed.  It gives your skin a dewy finish.

It is an oil free foundation which is excellent as I have a tendency to get an oily T-Zone throughout the day.  I will say though from my experiences of wearing this so far, even though this is said to be oil free - I still get an  greasy looking face towards then end of the day . . . but that could just be me *boo!*






As for the packaging, I love the tubes design with its unique air pump that's meant to prevent bacteria build up.  The pump sucks up the foundation and the bottom of the tube moves up so you can see how much you have remaining. . .nothing goes to waste which is great.

Swatch on the skin then blended out

This doesn't cover every imperfection like a Estee Lauder Double Wear or a MAC Studio Finish would, but I like that this isn't a cakey foundation.  It gives a flawless look (hence the name).  To apply this I've been either using my Real Techniques buffing or stippling brush as I have found them the best so far.

Now the important question is would I repurchase this when it runs out?  Hell yeah!  If you're looking for a more a natural looking complexion, then I'd definitely head to a Benefit counter to get a better look.  I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.  The price isn't too eye watering either at a reasonable £24.50.  But the Make Up For Ever HD is still my favourite, but this is a close second place.

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've heard such good things about this but I need the coverage of doublewear & sometimes doublewear maximum cover! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig