Tuesday 15 May 2012

I wish I were American. . .

. . . because you guys get Sephora by OPI.  Boo hiss!!  Jealous!!

(L-R) All About Shimmer and I Gotta A Blush On You

I never intended to buy this pair but when I went to Chicago the sales assistant in Sephora was wearing this combo.  I was left opened mouth saying 'I must have these'.  And that was that, the love story begins.


I Gotta A Blush On You


This stunning opaque ballet pink is beautiful alone without even adding the shimmer top coat.  Three coats and you get the perfect nail colour.  I love it!  Then you get to the shimmer part and the magic really happens.

One coat of All About Shimmer on top of I Gotta A Blush On You


The shimmer is a sheer champagne with micro/small gold shimmery glitter.   This polish is the perfect way to make any look you create become an eye catching manicure.  Like the the nails of the sales assistant in Sephora I was absolutely in love at first sight!  No joke.

These are truly amazing . . . my dream manicure colours.  I wish I could go to America just to pick up a new bottle of each.  Anyone want to be my friend and get these for me :-D

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. o wow, these are stunning. There is always so much I want from the US that we can't get here. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig