Sunday 6 May 2012

April Favourites

I thought I'd never manage to edit and upload this video due to my laptop dying on me.  But hubby to rescue showing his nerd skills, it's all fixed now.  Phew!

So here it is:


Products mentioned are:


Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush
Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude Perfume
Nars Ashes to Ashes Eye-shadow
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Permanent Taupe/Tough as Taupe
Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Salt Brushing
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
Penguin Wafer Bars
Hunger Games Books


Sorry it's so long...too many favourites this month!!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig