Wednesday 23 May 2012

Barry M | Coral

Finally we have what looks like a summer in the UK.  It's only nearly June, about time I say.  To make myself look and feel a little more summery, I fancied painting my nails with something bright.  Barry M's Coral caught my eye in my collection and here's what it looks like. . .



Now in the picture itself this looks quite red, but in reality it does have the hint of coral to it.  I love Barry M polishes, I think they have great staying power and the colours themselves never seem to disappointment me.  I achieved this look with only two coats of the polish and finished it off with some Sally Hansen top coat to give it some extra shine!

Lets just hope the summer weather is here to stay.  What's your favourite Barry M polish?

Angela xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I need to start expanding my barry m collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is a nice coral, works very well with a tan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig