Thursday 24 May 2012

Original Source Vanilla Milk and Raspberry

I thought I'd do a quick little post for something which I picked up in Tesco.  I love random little Tesco hauls, I feel like I'm always there.  It seems silly just to blog about  a shower gel, but when I picked this up in store and flipped the cap to have a sniff I knew I had to buy and tell you all about it.


If you want something that smells absolutely amazing then have a whiff of this.  When you use this (I've used it once so far)  it is like showering in a vanilla-raspberry milkshake smoothie, the smell is out of this world.  It almost feels like a herbal essence moment if you know what I mean ;-)

As for the price £2.20 you can't really go wrong and this also has the vegan stamp of approval.

Have you ever tried any Original Source items?

Angela xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Even the name sounds amazing, and the colour too haha, definitely going to scout this out and have a smell x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definiately try this...you won't be disappointed! x

      Delete
  2. I bloody love this! I also have the chocolate mint one which is also like heaven. Everytime I go into the bathroom I have a sniff. lol. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never smelt the Chocolate mint, I will have to hunt this down!!! lolx

      Delete
  3. I love original source, they do some scrummy smelling bubble baths too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never seen this one before...the pink bottle drew me in :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig