Thursday 19 March 2015

Seventeen Miracle Matte Face Powder


Now who out there does not like a miracle face powder which is as cheap as chips??  I recently tucked in to my second pan of the Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder.  I spyed two of my work colleagues using this a while ago, so I bought my own obviously.  And as they say the rest is history. 


The key things that draw me to this is:
(1) it's a pressed powder - very handy if you're on the go like me... less mess.
(2) it's mattifity plus it's oil free - always something I look for in a powder as I get a tad shiny throughout the day.
(3) the price tag!!

What I like about this is it doesn't look cakey and leaves a thin layer on the skin.  However it can be a little dusty when you swirl your brush in to it,  so hold your breath.  There is a limited range of shades mainly consisting of light shades,  which is disappointing as darker toned skin is not really catered for which is a shame.

There is a bold claim that this will keep you shine free for 16 hours.  Unfortunately that is a little lie as I have to top up now and again.  I'm not sure if any powder in existence can do that to be honest.  I like that It comes with a cheap powder puff which is helpful if you enjoy using that kind of thing. 

There are a few negatives but overall I like this,  as I said this is my second pan so it's a good drug store high Street powder if you're in the market to try something new. 

Available HERE from Boots in three shades now for a shocking price tag of just £3.99. Start saving now folks!!

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig