Wednesday 18 March 2015

Lush Haul


I think it's been forever since I went Lush shopping, I cannot remember the last time I went,  as it has been that long.  I recently started using some bath bombs I got last Christmas which I think has put me in the mood for more Lush goodies.   Here is my mini haul.

D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap | LINK
Never tried this one before and it was a 'what the heck lets try it' purchase.   It looks a little strange and feels just as weird too.... Plus it's bright pink and smells nice.  I think I need to do a full review soon as I don't think it's had much blogger attention.

I Love Juicy Shampoo | LINK
Tried and tested and very much loved.  It's the perfect clarifying shampoo if you feel like your scalp/roots has a build up of products.  Leaves your hair shining and squeaky clean.  I just wish it was not so expensive.  I may have to buy myself a big bottle after I finish this mini one.

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar | LINK
I'll never get sick of this... Crumble up in to the bath and you will be in bubble heaven.  Smells great and a little goes a long way.   I get quite a few uses out of this.  The hubby gives it the thumbs up also!!!

I feel like another trip to Lush again soon to pick up a new bottle of I Love Juicy.  Is there anything you recommend I get my paws on?

Ax

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig