Sunday 29 March 2015

Life Lately #03.15


Well it's nearly the end of March already.  How can this be???  If you're new to the blog, my life lately posts are a once a month series where I basically tell you what's going on in my life.  Kind of like what's in my hand bag but way more personal.  You can read February HERE and January HERE.

Getting Help
If you have read my blog recently, you will know I have been having a battle with anxiety/depression /stress.  I visited my doctor, who was very good to me.  I told my need to know people at work and it's been great... they have been very supportive which I have really appreciate.  It feels good that they have taken me seriously, plus it may or may not make changes to our department.  We all are quite stressed and I think my openness and honesty has made others see the light.  I've made a vow to myself to no longer stay late as it is not healthy, plus it affects a lot more of my life.  See below...

Motivation
Following on from the depression part above, my motivation for exercise and clean eating has plummeted.  I think it's a side affect of not really caring or having the actual time to care.  My belly now feels like it's got a spare tyre attached to it.  I've been eating semi good, but biscuits and chocolate plus a Chinese have been my friends.  As for exercise I haven't moved much to be honest...and I'm annoyed at myself for that.  I need to get my arse in gear!

Sewing
I'm excited to announce I have got my first ever sewing machine!  Not exciting for some but for me I've been lusting after one for quite a while.  I haven't used a machine since about year 9 of secondary school... so quite a while.  I only got it yesterday and I've already managed to sewing some bits using a donated old shirt from the hubby.  I can't wait to sew more .... what to do what to do????  I'm also doing a small sewing class after work in April with a company called Sew Over It.  They do a mixture of classes depending on skills etc and they are small groups of about 8-10 people.  Really looking forward to that.... bring it on.

New Blog
I was looking at my blog thinking there is quite a lot going on.  Food, fitness beauty, need I go on.  Well I've decided to make a second blog dedicated to the creative side of me.  Baking, sewing...etc.  Obviously it's new so we are kind of in the construction phase but I think it'll be good.  Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' are all up and running.  Just need to build my site and write some posts.  I will write a future blog post with instructions soon!

Out With The Old
I don't know if it's due to spring coming but I really want to spring clean.  Not just my house, but everything in it.  I keep staring at my makeup thinking 'if I don't use you, I should ditch you'.  It's also the same with my clothes and random house decor.  I own too much of everything and I really want to down size.  Who wants to buy my makeup collection from me?

Tea My Dear
Today I'm off with the hubby for afternoon tea.  I haven't had a 'proper' afternoon tea for ages.  We're going to the Milestone Hotel in Kensington...posh hey.  I do like a good old afternoon tea....finger sandwiches, scones cream and jam....CAKE!!!  I've never heard of the Milestone before but I'll take pictures and share with you later on.                            

Ax

p.s. ...in my next life I want to come back as a cat!!





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Glad you got to speak to someone and hopefully things are on the up for you. You should get depop it such a great selling sight to get rid of any unwanted stuff including clothes and make up. Its quick and easy to use and I have got rid of so much make up on there. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig