Monday 19 November 2012

These boots were made...

...for me!!!  An absolute find in none other than the supermarket.  Thanks Tesco... you are where I buy my best clothes.

I've had my eyes peeled for a while for some new fancy autumn boots.  I was doing my weekly shop in Tesco when I detoured to the clothing department... a must really.  I spotted these and was sold!

These boots were made for walking.

These sandy brown faux suede ankle boots cost a mere £18 from Florence + Fred, a price tag I could not ignore.  Perfect for the colder days as they are so cosy and can be easily worn with tights, skinny jeans or jeggings

What I love especially with these is the detailing.  They have a comfortable 4 cm wedge style heel.  A faux fur lining and a laced up panel on the back.  They also have a slouchy look at the front.  The boots are easy to put on as they come with a zip fastening.

I can't just buy one pair....

F+F also sold them in black, so being the typical girl I also purchased them too!  If I find a pair of shoes I love in one colour I tend to buy the other colours... makes sense right??

You can pick these boots here in brown or the black right here.  Oh and good news they ship internationally. Yay!  Have you picked up any goodies from your local supermarket?

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig