Monday 12 November 2012

My new love....

Say hello to Mr Bucket!

If you saw in my recent haul video (link here)  I showed this bag.  I literally cannot put it down as I love it so much.  I picked it up from eBay and I love it!

I love you...

A black faux leather bucket bag which is very popular at the moment amongst us normal folk and the celebrities.  They main reason I love this is it isn't huge like some shopper buckets out there.  It's on the slightly smaller side which is perfect for me as I'm only 5ft 1 and I didn't want to be swamped by a gigantic bag!

The handles can be adjusted and there is also a cool compartment which can be added into the bag which has zips and pockets.  It will keep all your valuables safe and sound.  The shipper also throws in a a long shoulder strap which you can add on if you wish.

Costing a mere £15.99 plus postage and packaging of £3.99, I thought this was an absolute bargain.  In comparison to some versions on the market which cost a jaw dropping amount of money.

The seller also sells a tan version which is just as pretty.  I am very tempted by it... ooooohhhh do I??  Ahhh well anyway you can see more detailed pictures/measurements on the sellers eBay page which I have linked right here.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig