Sunday 11 November 2012

TAG: 10 Random Questionnaire

I borrowed this tag from the delightful Kitty.  Her blog is called Kitbugz and I stumbled across it whilst on Hellocotton and fell in love instantly.  She's cute, so is the blog and she's on Youtube.  Check her out!

So here's the random questionnaire...

1. Wheres the strangest place you've fallen asleep?

A couple of weeks ago I fell asleep on the bathroom floor.  I was a tad drunk and was trying to make myself ill.  Disgusting I know!  I was there for about 20 minutes before the hubby put me to bed.  Bless him!

2.Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?

The hubby, he's the only person who calls me! Lol!

3.What are your summer plans?

Since I work 9-5 the entire summer and pretty much every other season it's hard to have plans.  However I do have a LA / Vegas trip planned for April / May 2013.  Also hopefully I should be going to Malta in August to see my extended family-in-laws... cannot wait!

4. Where is your favorite place to eat on campus? 

Since I don't go university / college... I'll say where my favourite place in London/UK is to eat.  It either Wagamamas or Byron Burger.  Nothing beats noodles and burgers!!!!

5.What was your first pet?

I cannot recall a first pet as throughout my life from the first time I took a gasp of air in this world... there has been animals in my life. Cats... fish... budgies... hamsters... bunny rabbits and even tadpoles!  I adore animals.  But my current fur baby is Milly...



6.What was your first halloween costume?

I'm English... and I've never really understood the thrill of dressing up as a zombie   If the wind changes you might end up staying like it...ekkk!

7.What did you have for breakfast?

Weetbix, milk, banana and blueberries.  Health freak here and I believe the first meal of the day should be a good one!

8. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

A Crussh CrushBerryBlast Smoothie.... they are lush.  However it's not a food so I'd pick either blueberries or mango.  I live on those.

9. If you could trade lives with one person for a day who would it be?

Hmmmm that's tough.  I'd probably say my cat Milly... sleep, eat, hunt, play, get strokes and cuddles.  What a perfect life!

10. Do you collect anything?

Makeup... lol!  Can you tell!?  Another thing I collect is fridge magnets.  I always pick up fridge magnets from where ever I travel to.  I have quite a few!

Hope you enjoyed and thanks Kitty!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig