Wednesday 21 November 2012

Products I regret buying

It's always sad when you dislike items.  I don't like to give my negative comments about items I've purchased but sometimes it just has to be done.

I usually do my research on items before buying them.  I read plenty of reviews and blog posts but on occasions where I have made spontaneous buys this is usually where the trouble starts.



Products mentioned in order of appearance:

Superdrug Antibacterial Hand Gel
Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lashes Mascara.
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eye Liner
MUA Hide and Conceal Cover Up Stick
No7 Eyeshadow Trio in Pretty Posey
No7 Liplicious Moisturising Balm in Sweet Peaches
Wilkco Shower Smoothie in Sweet Vanilla and Honey
John Freida Root Awakening Spray

Hope you enjoy!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig