Wednesday 21 November 2012

Arbonne ~ FC5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Crème

November through to the early months of the New Year are the worst times for me to have dry hands.  I like to keep my hands ultra soft and love using hand creams. The one I have been reaching for is by a brand called Arbonne and it's called the FC5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Crème.


This luxurious hydrating hand cream will leave your skin soft and smelling of a fruity scent. Made with kiwi cell extract, this leaves a lingering scent on the skin which is just lovely.  After using this your hands are moisturised and plump with a silky feel.  The cream is light and absorbs very fast into the skin, there is no residue left on the skin.

Arbonne is a brand which prides itself on being pure.  Committed to using ingredients which are not harmful and are botanically based.  Importantly also Arbonne do not use ingredients which are derived from animals and they also do not test any of their products on them too! (Their website confirms this)

When I finish this sample tube (I got it in my Glossy Box) I am tempted to purchase more as I'm really loving it.  You can buy online here.

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Isn't it funny how you have never heard of a brand but as soon as you do you see it everywhere. I went to this presentation thing monday night to do with Arbonne, it was all about network marketing and selling Arbonne but as I hadn't heard much about the brand I haven't really thought too much about it but I have a feeling that this brand might be big. It sounds like a great product. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig