Saturday 24 November 2012

Natural Collection | Crimson

So the festive season is in full swing it seems, so I thought I'd crack on out some bold lips.  I'm always bit scared to wear a red, as I don't feel like it's a colour I can pull off.  Well I thought I'd be daring and give it go.

Natural Collection Moisture Shine in Crimson

I decided to shop my stash and grabbed Crimson from my collection.  A bright eye catching red which glides on smoothly.  This is a classic red which costs pennies... a whole 199 of them.  If you're someone who loves supper smart packaging you won't find it here as it's very basic.  But it's what's inside that counts.

Pukka up!

This has a very moisturised look without being too glossy.  It lasts on the lips quite a while... around 2 hours which is very good.   I honestly don't think you can go wrong with this.

This is my second Natural Collections lipstick and I actually think the quality is very good considering the price.  I have previously reviewed Apple Blossom which you can see here if you'd like.

What's your favourite red lipstick?

Angela xox

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, it looks great on you. Natural collection is such a good bargain range. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love Natural Collection lipsticks and have quite a collection of them. My favourites are Rose Bud, Coral Shimmer and Pink Mallow. They do last surprisingly long on the lips for such a budget buy. My other most used favourite Natural Collection product is the pressed powder bronzer "Sun Shine". It gives a beautiful buildable bronzed glow which has just the right red rather than orange undertone for my fair skin. I highly recommended it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig