Tuesday 11 November 2014

No motivation??


Ever since the clocks went back my motivation to get to a gym has been nil pois.

I used to be that nutter who attended morning classes at 8am and went in the evening 3 to 4 times a week.  Now I can bearly force myself to pick a gym outfit out of my wardrobe.

What happened Angela??

On Saturday I went for my first run in weeks and it was hard. I'm not going to lie.  I only ran (plus walked)  1.6 km.  I could put myself down and say it was not good enough, however I did get the motivation to actually get out doors and run. That's a start right??

'Small steps on the road back to fitness'.

Last night I attended the gym after work and I felt good for doing so.  I feels like it's been a long time since every muscle in my body hurt. I pushed myself so hard and I think my body is grateful for finally being taken care off.

My eating has been OK as I've been following the #28dayjumpstart plan but you also need cardio and weight training to achieve weight loss.

It is strange how attending the gym or doing any exercise can make you feel good. It changes your mood and makes you feel happy.  It can't be that bad after all right?? 

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig