Friday 28 November 2014

Hand bag Makeup Beauties

.


The other day I counted eight lip products, two mascaras and the kitchen sink in the bottom of my hand bag...insane I know - but a true story.  In order to make my hand bag a little more organised, I have thrown out the numerous lip products and mascaras and popped this little lot into my bag. 

I opted for a small makeup bag with a little selection of items in case emergency touch ups are required. So here's what I have...

Superdrug Shine/Oil Control Papers | LINK
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair | LINK
L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain in Eve | LINK
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matt in Frambourjoise | LINK
Clinique Mini Mascara | LINK
Dior Addict Mini Perfume | LINK
Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick | LINK
The Body Shop Shimmer Cube Eyeshadows | LINK
Seventeen Miracle Matt Powder | LINK
Nivea Blueberry Blush Lip Butter | LINK
MAC 182 Buffing brush | LINK

I hope this post has given you some ideas of what you can pop in to your own little travel makeup bag.  Want to see my video version of this post???   See below >>>

Enjoy!

Ax


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig