Sunday 30 November 2014

Home Sense Haul



I do love me a bit of Home Sense shopping... I love it as you just never know what kind of goodies they will have lurking around on the shelves.  I have to say I think it is one of my favourite stores... I might even love it more than Boots and Superdrug combined. Boy I have changed.

I thought I'd give you the low down on my latest purchases.  I made a video which you can click to see below. Or you can visit my YouTube channel by clicking this LINK.  115 followers and climbing :-) Man I am happy about that...the only way is up!!

Enjoy the video guys!!



Enjoy!

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig