Wednesday 12 November 2014

Oops!!!

I made a massive boo boo last weekend and didn't pre film any videos for my YouTube channel.

Fail!

Since the clocks have gone back and autumn/winter is getting to the swing of things I can no longer film in the evenings.  During the week is completely out of the question, as I get up in the dark and come home in the dark.  My videos would more resemble a sequel to Blairwitch than and kind of beauty video.

So my only answer is the weekends.  

I am attempting to get into a routine (Angela is getting organised) so please  bear with me. I'm coming back at ya soon I promise.

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig