Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year, New ME!

That's right, 2013 is the year of significant changes!

I have set myself a challenge for 2013 and boy it's going to be tricky... but I will succeed - failure is not an option (positive thoughts going on here)

The challenge is...



I'm going to still do reviews on beauty products but I'm going do them on things I already own.  I shall not buy any beauty related products (with the exception of shampoo, conditioner and deodorant - they are essentials).

April 13th is the finish line for the challenge and I'm looking forward to it.  I plan to shop my stash and concentrate on empties.  If I run out of something, I will have to find an alternative amongst the zillion bottles I have laying round!

That isn't the only challenge I have set myself.  Another goal I've set is to lose one stone by that date too.  I have already lost two stone, but I have a wedding to attend in Las Vegas On May 4th and I'm going to be one stone lighter.  I want to look good!

I also want to add to my piggy bank spending money for LA/Las Vegas.  I want to pay for things with MY money, NOT a CREDIT CARD!

My motto of 2013 is: I'm not going to TRY, I'm going to DO and ACHIEVE!!

Have you set yourself any goals for 2013?

Angela xox

Also I'm hosting a giveaway, click here for more info!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Good Luck Angela. We can do it if we all support each other. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to fail. Have a wish list already!! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. I could never do that EVER. Good luck though, I think it's a great idea - looking forward to seeing how you get on!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig