Thursday 3 January 2013

Accessorize Sale

I hate sale shopping!

One year I went out in the Boxing Day sales and I vowed never to do it again.  Crazy mad house comes to mind, some people truly get possessed when it comes to sales.

On my way home from work on NYE I dropped into Accessorize to see if they had anything nice left over that I might like.  Shockingly I actually found some beauties.


Real Leather Belt - £12.00 marked down to £6.00
Bracelet - £4.00 marked down to £2.00
Necklace - £15.00 marked down to £7.50

Total spending's £15.50... bargain!



Sadly the necklace has one rhinestone missing but I think it is barely noticeable.  I hadn't noticed before I bought it, but I think for the price I paid I don't mind putting up with it.

I love belts.  I'm all about the belt and making my waist appear smaller.  I mean who isn't?  A different take on the boring plain belt, this one has a nice braided pattern.

The bracelet is just so me.  Cute and dainty and not too big and bulky I could wear it all day long.  It almost looks like something you'd pick up as a holiday souvenir.





Did you pick up any good sale items this year?

Angela xox

Also I'm hosting a giveaway, click here for more info!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig