Friday 18 January 2013

Rituals | Foaming Shower Gel Sensations

If you have been following me on youtube and my blog for a while, you’d know by now that I’m a fan of the Rituals Foaming Shower Gel Sensation.  I’d never heard of the brand until it appeared in my Glossy Box one month.  I tried it and then after that I was hooked... the rest is history.

Three cans later and I’m on to my fourth one which I just finished and featured in my empties video.  I now have three more cans waiting in the wings to be showered with love.

Sunrise, Zensation and Yogi Flow

When I say I have three cans waiting to be used I have haven't hauled any of these myself... Santa aka Mummy Jolly is to blame.  She got me some for my birthday too, I'm well and truly set until next year I think.

If you’ve never heard of these let me explain a little more.  The foaming shower gel does exactly what it says on the tin.  Rituals have a unique goody here with these gel to foam beauties.  The only thing I can compare these too when it comes to consistency is shaving foam.  When you first press the nozzle, out pops a gel which quickly changes to a foam once you start to apply to wet skin.

I especially love these for leg shaving.  You can use these obviously all over the body but I love them for shaving.  Another thing I love is the smells, they smell beautiful and soooo yummy!  Yogi Flow is my personal favourite.  Ritual sell lots of variations of these but here are my three...

Sunrise ~ Sweet Orange and Cedar
Zensation ~ Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom
Yogi Flow ~ Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil

Now for the nitty gritty - the price.  You may think £7 for a 200ml can is expensive, however with this product less is more.  You hardly need much at all to have an amazing shower, I can make one of these babies last four months! You only need a small amount to get a glorious foaming loveliness - which smells divine and makes you squeaky clean!  I simply cannot get enough!

If you wish try your very own shower gel sensation, you can purchase these online at Rituals here.

Angela xox

Also I'm hosting a giveaway, click here for more info!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I got one of these in a glossybox a while ago and I loved it! They are a nice idea for a little pamper session but I don't think I would use it daily as I couldn't afford the repurchase every month! Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these now. Such a great review and a really lovely blog. New follower here x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to try these now. great review and nice blog!
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig