Sunday 20 January 2013

Marks and Spencer Jewel Limited Collection

To me winter time is the season for pulling out the plumy mulled wine shades of nail polish.  Nothing quite says winter than a shade like Marks and Spencer's Jewel.

Jewel* 

A warm and cosy deep metallic looking red wine hue this is certainly an 'it' shade. Two coats of this gives you the perfect coverage.

This is my first encounter of the Marks and Spencer Limited Collection line and I'm quite impressed with this little beauty. For under £4 you get a stunner.  I'd be more than happy to check out the rest of the line.

Have you tried anything from Marks and Spencer beauty yet?

Angela xox

*PR Event

Also I'm hosting a giveaway, click here for more info!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig