Wednesday 30 January 2013

Rainbow slippers

I never thought I'd be buying a pair of shoes which resembled slippers.  When slipper style shoes became the 'in' thing I turned my nose and thought no way... I'll look my granny forgetting to change my shoes!

Well after a quick dash into one of my second homes, I saw these babies on half price sale.  Rainbow sparkles and the fact they were comforty sold it to me.




Marked down from £12 to £6 in Primark, I was initially drawn to the sparkle.  Then I saw the price and thought even if they lasted 5 minutes it was worth it.  Besides I'm trying to be more fashionable and adventurous!  Watch this space.

You picked up any bargains lately?

Angela xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I actually really like these. I have a couple of plain slipper style flats but none as colourful as this. They'd definitely brighten up my all black office outfit!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig