Saturday 30 June 2012

All About Nails ~ Praline

Just a quick follow up from Tesco All About Nails purchase back in February.  On my initial post back in February I thought this was called Heather, but it's actually called Praline.  I think I picked the name Heather due to the colour of this polish.  Whoospie!



For 99p it's a lovely polish and I really love it.  Some polishes can cost so much yet this is only 99p. . . Bargain of the century!!!  The colour is a plum brown and it has excellent coverage.  Who would believe this is just one coat??

Have you managed to check these out at all??

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig