Saturday 16 June 2012

Benefit ~ Hervana

Whenever Benefit releases a new blush/face powder I always feel myself being pulled towards it. It’s almost like it has its very own gravitational pull. They always look amazing, have excellent pigmentation and are long lasting. But they always come with a gut wrenching price tag. Gulp!


Realistically however, when you think about how long these little boxes last, they are worth the money in the long run. It’s an investment I like to think.


I admit when Benefits Hervana was first released I tried to steer clear, but not because I hated it.  I already have enough blush lurking around my makeup collection.  But me being me couldn’t quite resist.  Ultimate fail!




Instead of just being one shade - Hervana has a quartet of colours from a berry, a rosy pink, a apricot peach and a highlighting shell colour. Swirled together you are presented with a subtle and unique blush shade. What is interesting with Benefit’s latest edition is that it comes across quite matte. No shimmer and sparkles here. It’s a very natural looking blush.

Have you swatched this at all? Are you tempted or have you failed already like me and already picked this up?


Angela
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig