Friday 15 June 2012

Essie ~ Tea and Crumpets

Being English I was immediately attracted to this polish because of the name.  Nothing is quite English like tea and crumpets.

For me to describe this colour is a bit of a mouthful.  I describe this as a frosted skin toned nude beige.  A subtle colour which a pearly looking.  This is one of those shades that looks good whether you apply one, two or three coats.


This is definitely going to be a favourite.  Have you ever tried Tea and Crumpets?

Angela xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That colour looks gorgeous! And I love the name :) xx

    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great everyday colour, I recommend a look! :)

      Delete
  2. I picked this up the other day but haven't tried it yet. its such a gorgeous nude. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely, glad I got this. I'm sure you'll love it xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig