Sunday 3 June 2012

Happy Jubilee + a Haul

Happy Jubilee everyone!  Hope you're having fun no matter what you are up to.  Shame about the weather but it wouldn't be England without some rain.

Anyways I thought I'd start of my June blogging with a haul for you, which I have posted to my YouTube channel.  You can subscribe to me here if you wish and you can also see any other videos I have made!



Brands mentioned are Bobbi Brown, nail polishes from Essie, Collection 200 and Miss Sporty and some random bits and bobs from Superdrug.

Hope you enjoy!

Angel xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig