Tuesday 5 June 2012

Botanics Facial Brush

I do love a cool beauty accessory.  The Botanics Facial Brush is basically a manual Clarisonic . . . no batteries included. . . . plus a different price tag.  Nice!


In my quest for beautiful skin I've used many different tools from muslin cloths to exfoliating sponges. From facial loofahs to face mitts to even a electric tooth brush . . . yes really!  So I thought I'd go back to basics and try the Botanics Facial Brush which is available at Boots for under a tenner.

A wooden handled 'tooth brush' for the face which I'm going to use this along side my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.  I will still use the muslin cloths, but I will use this also for more of a deep cleanse.  I do have some problem areas on my cheeks and nose, so hopefully the bristles will scrub away my flaws!  All will be revealed in a few weeks when I review the brush.

What tools do you like to use to help get better skin?

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig