Friday 6 August 2010

Another magazine offer...

Just a small post sharing the love of magazine freebies.  You can't turn down a freebie.

The freebie are by Red (Louise Rednapp) and Instyle (Rachel Bilson) Magazines

Louise and Rachel looking oh so gorgeous

First of Red.... they are giving away Neal's Yard Nourishing Orange Flower Daily Moisturiser.  In the shops this is worth £7.00 according to Red Mag, so this is a bargain to be had.  I've never had the pleasure of trying N.Y. before, so definitely taking advantage.  You get a reasonable size bottle too...

This has a strong smell to it, but smelt nice when I swatched it.  I can't really review it for you as haven't had it long enough.

Swatch....nothing fascinating going on there really.

I'm going to keep this in my hand bag and use it has a hand moisturiser.  Baby soft hands here I come...

For Instyle, they are giving away 2 different colour lip and cheek stains from The Body Shop. A red and this one (see below), I opted for this one as i already have the red cheek and lip stain. The red one is a less expensive version of Benefits Benetint.

Corally looking ...

Applied to the skin (top) and then blended(bottom)

As you can see from the bottom picture, it's quite shimmery.  You can see a little stain affect to the right.  I don't personally know if  I'd  use this on my lips.  But definitely for highlighting and bronzey/corally blush stain.  This is about £9.00 in The Body Shop, so yet another bargain!

So you seen any cool magazine deals lately?  Or what do you wish they would give away, I'm wishing for OPI polishes... :- )

Have a good Friday everyone....yay the weekend is here!!!

~ Angela xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig