Saturday 3 July 2010

8 Question Tag - Tagged by Tonia

As a follower of Tonia – she tagged everyone to respond to her Friday 2nd July - 8 questions tag. So here I go.

1. How do you imagine yourself in 10 years?
Well in 10 years time I’ll be 36, wowzer. I’ll be married (as I’m getting married September 18th this year); I’ll hopefully have a mini Jollybeach. I’ll probably be doing the same things I am now, as I’m pretty settled in life already. But I’ll always make time for some blogging.

2. Is there something you regret doing/not doing?
I regret not knowing what I wanted to do in life from an early age. I’d love to be a makeup artist/beauty therapist. But when you’re 15 – 16 and just leaving school, do you really know what you want to do for the rest of your life?? I know I didn’t. I just went where ever my life took me. I don’t have any massive regrets though.
3. If there were one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? And why?
I’d love love love to be taller. I’m only 5 ¾ (I always say I’m 5’1.) I hate being so small. I can never reach anything on the top shelf; I have to stand on a chair. Jeans and trousers are sometimes a nightmare to get, due to leg lengths. I feel like I have a 5’8 body and frame squeezed in a 5’1 person.  It's frustrating!!

4. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Hmmmm, let’s think. My childhood seems so far away now but I thing always sticks out is me, my brother and my Mum waiting for dad to finish his night shifts. My mum would have to pick him up at about 12 at night, but my brother and I were too young to be left at home. So we’d be in our pj’s in the back of the car playing eye spy whilst waiting for my dad. I can remember that like it happened yesterday and I think I must have been about 8 years old.

5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Definitely flying, I always as a kid used to dream I could fly. I’d just go and explore any where I could find. I don’t think I’d like to be a mind reader or have x-ray vision. They seem too personal.

6. If you could have only one make up item, what would it be?
I hate this question; there are so many things I could choose. But I’m going to pick ....hmmm. Either bronzer or mascara. You can do a lot with a bronzer, contour, bronze, blush, eye shadow. It is a very useful makeup item. But mascara is probably my final choice. It just makes your eyes look lovely, and if you have clean beautiful skin in the first place, you will not really need any face product. Mascara it is!!!!

7. What's the best thing about being a beauty blogger?
I like being a beauty blogger so I can share my knowledge of things I have tried and tested. Also you get to meet new friends and you can learn from their own experiences...which I think is a good thing.

8. What's your best make up tip?
Don’t overdo it. A little here a little there, as they say less is more. Remember to try and embrace what you have instead of covering it up. You only live once so try and love yourself for who you are.

That’s it everyone. I tag everyone who is a follower!!!! And even the people who are not :- (

Click Tonia’s name if you wish to be taken to her blog All About Beauty.

~Ang xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig