Wednesday 21 July 2010

Go on I DARE you!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you little find I discovered in Superdrug’s DARE magazine. (DARE is a free teeny weenie magazine that anyone can pick up in Superdrug)

I picked this up this copy the other day....

July/August copy (pictured with Ms Hilton on the front cover)

A few pages in it shows this cool offer by Collection 2000.

“be fresh and flawless this summer with naturally radiant foundation”

This offer entitles you to £1 off a £3.99 Naturally Radiant Foundation.  Now that’s a good offer

This is a super cheap foundation anyways, but to give you a £1 off is in incredible.  I purchased this foundation a while back for £3.99 and I have to say I love it and use it daily.  I think I might review it, it is THAT good.  Their comment “fresh and flawless” is completely true from my personal experience.  I couldn’t recommend this foundation enough!!!!!

So I DARE you to try to get your hands on this voucher !!!!

The voucher doesn’t expire until 30.08.10 so there is plenty of time.  FYI: Collection 2000 offer (UK only... me thinks Voucher doesn't say).  And also this is in store only, no online purchases.


:- (


Will you be buying this?


~ Angela  xoxo





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig