Thursday 15 July 2010

I have a date.....

I thought I’d do a small post just to let you know I’m off to get myself beautified at House of Fraser by a Bobbi Brown Consultant after work tonight. I booked this appointment a few weeks ago whilst looking for wedding makeup ‘ideas’. I had been to the MAC counter and had a makeup session with them previously. But I wanted to try something new and I’ve never tried Bobbi Brown before. So I thought lets do it!!!!

The Bobbi Brown stand at HoF City is usually overflowing with people having looks done and you never get a chance to get to talk to any consultants. I always thought this was rude that no was there to help, but it just goes to show how popular their counter is. So when one was free the other week when I was in store and said...”you can always book for a bridal make over” my instant reaction was “oh yes please”. : - )

It is an excellent deal. It costs £30 (payable on the day), and you get two sessions. Not just one. You get two sessions an hour each. And to make it even better, the £30 fee is redeemable against any purchase you make. Niceeee!

So tonight 5.45pm I have a date with Stephanie and her Bobbi Brown wisdom. I cannot wait!!

Pictures to come on a later post tonight. And if I pick anything up I’ll let you know what I get.

Oh P.S. You don’t just have to be a bride-to-be to have a beauty lesson. They do lots of other lessons. Just ask at your local counter or look online at Bobbi Brown’s website.

Lots of blogging love,

~ Angela xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig