Wednesday 16 November 2016

Let's talk breasts!



Boobies, boobs, jugs, melons - ladies breasts have many names don't they?  Whether yours are the size of pancakes or as big as mountains (Thanks Shakira - legend) our boobs need love and support – literally!  If there is one thing that really makes me cringe is seeing lady joggers whilst I'm driving my car. They are jogging along with their bouncing boobies alongside with them. It makes me want to roll the window down and scream 'SPORTS BRA!!!!'.  I can almost hear their boobies say 'ouch, ouch, ouch' every step they take.  It almost makes me cry when I see ladies abusing their boobies. 

Breast tissue is really something we have to take care of.  Unlike other body tissues, breast once stretched too far will not bounce back.  It really doesn't matter if you're big or small gravity does not discriminate.  Gravity is against many of us and will naturally pull our breast tissue downwards.  Sad but true.  

I'm going to do everything in my power to keep my little friends in tip top condition.  The bra I have shown above is my new one I picked up from M&S - link HERE.  It's the Extra High impact with front zip opening and it goes up to a G cup (I'm a 36E I case you're wondering).  It doesn't keep my puppies rock solid, but the bra does limit the movement far better than not wearing anything.  It doesn't have a big price tag either, only £25.  M&S do quite a good range of different bras, so if you want less support the option is there.


What is your favourite sports bra?  What brands do you love.  Come on share the love... x

Angela
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig