Friday 22 July 2016

1, 2, 3, 4...


If you didn't know already I have been uploading my weekly weigh in results on to my YouTube channel.  I do it as a support thing (a) for myself and (b) for others.  Kind of like a virtual Slimming World Group meeting.

Now I'm an open book kind of girl and I will openly publish my weight figures on the internet, as they are just numbers at the end of the day.  When I went back to group in June I weighed in at 12st2.5lbs and I obviously was thrilled with that... NOT!  I'd crossed over to the next stone and I was angry with myself for letting it happen.

I just just come back from a weeks holiday in Cornwall where I ate everything 'Cornish' in sight from pasties, ice cream, cream teas and Ploughman's and cider at Rick Steins Cornish Arms Pub.  I don't regret any of it really, I had fun and enjoyed myself.  That's what holidays are meant to be - fun and carefree.

I knew I would go back to group the following Saturday to face the reality, however to be honest I had not attended group for about two weeks prior due to other issues like illness and being too scared to face the numbers.  So in all I missed about three weeks of weigh ins.  I am determined to be slimmer and healthier and I know deep down I will be much more happier with myself.  I had to go back, no question.

So here are my previous results; 

Week One - 25th June // 11st13.5lbs (total loss - 3 lbs)
Week Two - 2nd July // 11st11.5lbs (total loss - 2 lbs)
Week Three - 9th July // 11st11lbs (total loss - 0.5 lbs)
Week Four - 16th July // 11st10lbs (total loss - 1 lbs)

I do not know what week five holds in store for me and I admit I may have been a little naughty with a few sweet treats now and then.  However it has been the hottest week of the year so far, so to be fair a few ice creams were going to creep in.  But whatever the results I will take it on the chin and will get my arse in gear for the next week.

Wish me luck everyone and I wish you good luck at your weigh in this week.  Stay tuned for Sundays upload to Youtube.

Angela x

PS - pop on over to my YouTube and subscribe... it'll make my day!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig