Thursday 28 May 2015

Travel Adventure



Our backpacks are packed, our euros are in our wallets, cameras thrown in our hand lauggage and our passports are at the ready.  It's a new travelling adventure.  Yay!! 

Our travels are taking us to Europe this year.   I do love the USA and Thailand/Malaysia etc and I would quite happily go back  -  however with living in the UK I am fortunate to have a mecca of beautiful places in throwing distance of home. 

My travel companion aka the hubby have been adventurous this year.  We booked a one way flight ticket and a Eurostar train ticket home.   Thats it!  The rest will unreveal itself as the holiday goes on.  Such rebels! 

Where has this adventure begun.....  None other than Pisa, Italy! 


We caught a cheap Ryanair flight one way to Pisa, arriving yesterday morning.  We are in prime location for the Tower, good food and gelato! 

I thought I would do a mini series showing our travels - hope you don't mind.  But it's tough if you do mind as I'm doing it any way. Ha! 

Any recommendations for the Italian Rivera?? 

Ax


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig