Monday 1 June 2015

Life Lately #05.15



This life lately post is a bit random as half of it was written in the departures gate at the airport and the other half whilst in foreign land far far away.  Italy is pretty far right??  This is a little late being posted because - (1) I'm on my holidays and (2) Internet is a tad none existent.

I don't have the usual lists of everything that I've been up to in May like previous months (see links below) as this month has been more focused on travel and not a huge range of things.

Travel
This has played a big part this month as I knew my holiday was coming up. We (I mean I) came up with the backpacking idea and it's such a cool way to see Europe.  If only I had more time.  I will put up more travel posts but so far it has been amazing.  However I'm a little sunburnt in places...oops.

Relaxing
May is the first time this year I've taken annual leave from work and boy I think my mind and soul are happier because if it.  I'm a all work no play type of girl and it was beginning to show that my body couldn't take much more.  I need to take time out more often for me.

Blogging
I keep having the inner debate with myself about giving up blogging on this site.  There is so much competition now days it's difficult to get a look in.  I wish I could dedicate more time but with a full time job on top I must admit it's a struggle.  With the travel blog now in existence I may give that more of my time.  I'm not sure anyone reads this blog anyways anymore. Sigh!!

Previous monthsJAN | FEB | MAR |APR

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig