Monday 22 June 2015

Currently Wearing #1



Hello long time no blog post.  I was recently on my holidays and decided to take a break.  I did plan to do a holiday series but a break entirely felt like a much better option.   So now I'm back plus we have a name change. My social media ie twitter and instagram have also been updated along with my Bloglovin.  I would love and appreciate it very much if you keep following me on the blogging journey.   

Any way on to the post. 

I have brought a new series to the blog and like the title suggests it's basically a what I'm currently wearing post.  It can be beauty, fashion, perfume and all that good stuff. 

The first installment is from Rimmel London and it's their BB Creams 9 in 1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup.  This was the 'it' base for me on my holiday.  Light coverage which is buildable to a medium if you so wish.  It has nine amazing benefits, some of those being moisturising, blurring imperfections, mattifying, priming and protecting the skin. 

With SPF 25 this is great at protecting the skin from harmful affects of the sun whilst providing a fantastic base and coverage.  There is a lack of shade choice which is pretty standard from Rimmel to be honest but at £6.99 it's certainly worth a try. 

If you fancy natural glowing makeup for your holidays or your a teenage wanting to try a base for the first time then I completely recommend this. 

I love to use mine with my beauty blender or my hands to apply this just to let you know  :-) 

Ax



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig