Wednesday 10 June 2015

Something New


Change is good right??

If you're reading this and have followed my blog for a while, then you'll know by the title of my blog that we have now changed names.  It was fun to write under the name Jolly.Beach.Ang for so many years, however I have been meaning to try something new for a long time.  Jolly.Beach.Ang was always a strange name ... plucking it from complete randomness.  It actually came from the holiday resort Jolly Beach in Antigua in case you ever wondered.  The weird things my little precious mind will come up with....!!!

So without further a do RIP Jolly.Beach.Ang and Hello .. Just Call Me Angela 

It's been a slight up hill struggle due to me attempting to actually find a name.  I had a names then someone decided they wanted it for themselves.  Always the way!

This is the result of change.  I hope you like.

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig