Saturday 9 May 2015

New Read | Amelia Freer - Eat. Nourish. Glow.


I have a new read to share with you, which I think you'll like.  Amelia Freer is a name I've heard quite a bit but never been very sure why her name kept cropping up.  Then I was reading a health article which was discussing new healthy eating and amazing diets -  the 5:2 was mentioned too! 

The article then started talking about Sam Smith and his new healthier look and how he lost 2 or 3 stone (I forget how much it actually is).   Long  story short it was Amelia that changed Sam's life.   Amelia is a fully qualified trained nutritional therapist. Her book covers 10 points and they all talk a lot of sense.   You eat due to boredom and the need for a distraction...  SO TRUE!! 

I'm only a couple of pages on but I can tell this will be life changing read. So I thought I'd share :-)  I will do a more in depth review when I have read more. 

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig