Monday 28 April 2014

Current Favourites



So this post doesn't really require an intro, I think the title speaks for itself.  Things I am loving right now... let's get on with the show!!!

1.  The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter
This body butter excites me.  It makes me go all giddy and squeally when I see it in TBS.  I have issues - can you tell?  It is just so yummy, lovely, beautiful... just frigging amazzzing!  The smell is just (I will take a moment), it just smells peachy.  Obvious I know but this just is soooo good.  Go to TBS and have a smell, trust me it's stunning.

2.  The Body Shop Mango Body Mist
I never intended to purchase this originally, I actually thought this was the Vineyard Peach scent, then once I got home I was like 'Nooooo!!!!'.  However this mistake is forgotten as I like this luscious mango scent.  I'm a big fan of the mango so I don't mind smelling like one.  I'll be honest I would choose Vineyard Peach over this but this is a very close second place.

3.  NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner Via Veneto
Tut tut to Missglamorazzi for this, she made me do it.  But you know what I am glad she did push me to buy it.  Hands down one of the best liners I have tried.  This doesn't move - at all! Tight lining my upper water line is so easy with this, but the main thing which excites me is the lower lash line.  It doesn't head south which is a miracle.

4.  Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colour Retro Pink
Is it a lipstick? A balm?  A gloss?  Who cares!  Lasts a good amount of time on the lips, a beautiful colour and not sticky.  Hurrrah!!!  If I didn't have millions of lip products already I'd be very tempted to buy more but for now I'll stick to this.  Ohhh I love it so much, just that perfect everyday pink.

5.  MAC Mineralised Blush Warm Soul
When it's this time of the year I always seem to gravitate towards this.  It gives that perfect glow to the cheeks without seeming to bronzed.  You just have a healthy look to your complexion, as this has a very subtle hint of peach.  It also have a faint sheen to it, not to shimmery or glittery.  Just the perfect glow which I am addicted to.

6.  L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Amber Rush
Another item which I just keep reaching for.  I love the fact that this is just so easy to use. Primed eye lids, a MAC 217 brush, one sweep... BOOM you're done!  Oh one bad thing, this shade is not available in the UK.  Grab yourself a tissue ladies.  We do have some colours here in the UK but this is a US buy. Curse word alert... darn it!!  A rather wearable rosey gold metabllic which lasts for ever on the lids.  I must get my hands on more of these.

So that's what I'm loving, how about you???

Ax


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig