Monday 14 April 2014

Spring cleaning on Jolly.Beach.Ang


Once upon a time there used to a girl and as time passed by that girl grew into a woman.  That woman is moi!

When I started this blog way back in 2010 (yes we are that old) I was this obsessed with beauty products kind of girl.  I still am a little, but like a flower I have grown and changed over time and things are a little different.  I have new interests.

Jollybeachang required an overhaul.  For a while in my AWOL period I debated with myself whether to scrap this site and start a new.  A clean slate.  But instead of that, the plan is evolve, develop and branch out instead if walking away.  

So here's the deal, you'll notice new tabs on my new layout.  You like???  They show fitness, beauty, fashion, decor, food and life.  These are my interests and I want you guys to be a part of that. Hence why I am staying put here and not starting a new.

I will still blog about beauty so don't worry, but I will also blog about the other things I love.  The tab names are a indicator to my interests.  

I will also develop my YouTube in the same manner.  (Yes I make videos... Did you not know that???  Link here).  There are only so many beauty videos a girl can make you know and again I want to branch out.

So that is all everyone.  Let me know your thoughts.  Is there anything you'd like to see on this blog?  Do you like the new layout and style.  Feel free to tell me :-)

Have a good day guys!!

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig