Thursday 17 April 2014

A Little Tiger Haul

I love Tiger, I always seem to exit that store with something.  It can't be helped... honest!



Tiger is one of my favourite places for little cute nick-nacks or inspirations to get creative... You can buy items such as yarns, crouchet hooks, glue guns, glitter, paint and art canvases.  Also home goods like mixing bowls, spoons, umbrellas for your cocktails, spices for cooking, candles...oven gloves!

Trust me when I say... if you enter a Tiger store - I very much doubt you will leave empty handed.

So what did I buy on my recent trip?

Oven gloves.  A self explanatory item which I don't think you need me to go into much detail about. But I will say they were very cute and the colour caught my beady eye. Expensive? Nope £3.99...oh yay... You know I love a bargain.

Next...

A knitted owl Iphone cover.  This little creature needed a new home I mean look at him???  He will be giving my new camera some loving.  Annoyingly some new cameras don't come with cases and I refuse to pay mega bucks, so this cutie will do just fine.  £3.99 again and he will do just nicely keeping clean, protecting my camera from dents and sctaches.  

And finally hanging storage for my bathroom.  I have been looking for something like this for years and finally I find what I need.  It pays to hold out for the perfect item. We have limited storage in our shower area so this will be a life saver.  Again not expensive... £3.99. I know it my sound sad but I cannot wait to hang this up!!! The basket can store shampoos etc and we can hang our sponges on the hooks.  I'm so excited.  Yes yes - sad I know.

So does Tiger sound up your street? Find your nearest Tiger store right here!!!!

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig