Thursday 2 February 2012

NPOTW Essie ~ Turquoise & Caicos

One of my first purchases in Chicago (you can see the video haul here) was the Essie polish Turquoise & Caicos.  This eye catching polish is beautiful.  The best way to describe this is a Tiffany Box Blue/Turquoise colour.


I wore this yesterday and I had a few compliments.  The lady in Ulta was like'wow that's amazing, what is that....?'.  I told her and she was like I'm going to have to get myself one of those.  That made me laugh :-)  Have to say I'm loving American and I don't want to leave on Sunday :**-(

Any how back to the polish.....the polish itself is very opaque so you need a few coats.  The above picture is two coats but three is definitely better.  If you can get your hands on this it is worth a look for sure.

Have you ever tried this polish or any other of their polishes?

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig