Friday 3 February 2012

If Essie and OPI had a baby + NPOTW

Strange title for a blog post but my my if Essie's Turquoise & Caicos and Sephora by OPI's Top Coat in Spark-tacular!  had a baby it would be BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! See!!!!!

Not the best picture, but still........ full of gorgeousness don't you think?!?!?!

I popped to Sephora and saw the Top Coat in Spark-tacular! on the stand....and like a Magpie I was instantly drawn to it.  I swatched it on my thumb nail over the top of my Turquoise & Caico polish and then it happened......  I fell in love.

Isn't it just the most beautiful thing have ever seen?

I mean look at it ....perfection! The perfect marriage between a funky Tiffany Blue and a kaleidoscope of  rainbow colours of fine and chunky glitter.


One coat gives amazing pay off but two gives it even greater affect.

What do you think of this? Are you in love just like me????

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig